Tnpsc Current Affairs December 7Th
Post provides the useful current affairs reated informations for the preparation of competitive exams like tnpsc group 1, tnpsc group 2, tnpsc group 2a etc.,
Tnpsc Winners provides it in a easy way to understand and memorize it easily.
ELECTION MANAGEMENT TRAINING TO SAARC NATIONS
- The India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management (IIIDEM) has conducted training on Election management of SAARC Nations
- The training was conducted by the Election Commission of India, with the support of Union Ministry of External Affairs
- Aim of the training was, promoting free, fair, peaceful and inclusive elections
- It was an 11 days course, attended by Election Management Officials of SAARC Countries.
HORSE RACE WAS NOT CRUELTY SAYS SUPREME COURT
- Supreme Court held that the horse race conducted in various states was not a cruel one.
- It is differ from Jallikattu, says Supreme Court
TIFR RESEARCHERS DISCOVERED A THEORY OF SUPERCONDUCTIVITY
- Researchers from the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) have discovered that bismuth semi-metal in bulk form becomes a super conductor
- They have discovered that when temperature of bismuth semi metal in bulk form is lowered to 530 microKelvin, it becomes a superconductor.
ANDHRA GOVERNEMNT LAUNCHES “AP PURSE”
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh launches “AP PURSE”, a mobile app to promote digital payments in that state.
- The mobile app will promote cashless digital payments, to make that state as digital state.
- ISRO successfully launched the RESOURCESAT-2A, a remote sensing satellite into its dedicated orbit.
- It is launched through the PSLV-C36
- From Sathish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota.
- RESOURCESAT-2A was PSLV’s 38th series of flight, of which 37 are successful, with consecutively.
- RESOURCESAT-2A carries 3 payloads = LISS-4 (Linear Imaging Self Scanner) Camera with high resolution, Medium resolution LISS-3 Camera and Advanced Wide Field Sensor (AWiFS) Camera
- The life of the mission is 5 years
- PSLV is a 4 stage rocket
- XL version of the rocket was used in RESOURCESAT
ARMED FORCES FLAG DAY
- Every year December 7, celebrated as National Armed Forces Flag Day
- The day commemorates in the honour to sacrifices of brave soldiers, airmen and sailors of India
- The armed forces flag day is dedicated towards the collection of funds from people for the welfare of the Armed Forces Personnel’s.
CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
- Government of India establishes a Centre of Excellence in the Information Technology at the Egypt’s oldest and most prestigious Al-Azhar University.
TURNER PRIZE 2016
- Britain’s top most award Turner Prize for the year 2016 was won by the Multimedia Artist Helen Marter
- Turner Prize is given for the Contemporary Arts
NEW PRIME MINISTER OF FRANCE
- Bernard Cazeneuve was selected as the new Prime Minister of France
- The Last Manuel Valls resigned his post
- Indian Navy’s offshore Patrol Vehicle, INS Sumitra visited Darwin, Australia.
- Visits due to bilateral relations.
- INS Sumitra belongs to Saryu Class Ship
EARTHQUAKE HITS AECH, INDONESIA
- A massive earthquake with the magnitude of 6.4 was occurred at the Aech, in Indonesia
- Aech was located at the northern province of Sumatra, Indonesia.
CHO S. RAMASWAMY PASSES AWAY
- Famous Political Writer, Cho S. Ramaswamy Passed on December 7th at Chennai Apollo Hospitals
- He was at 82.
- He was the first one to propose Narendra Modi as Prime Minister Candidate.
- He was nominated to Rajya Sabha in 1999
- He was awarded with B.D.Goenka Award for his excellence in Journalism
- He founded and edited the famous, Tughlak Magazine
HOCKEY JUNIOR WORLD CUP 2016
- Argentina won the 2016 Junior Hockey World Cup, by defeating Netherlands at the Finals
- Australia got the 3rd place at the series
- Argentina won the title, after 23 years
INTERNATIONAL CIVIL AVIATION DAY
- International Civil Aviation Day was celebrated on December 7th every year
- Theme of day = Working Together to Ensure No Country is Left Behind”
TRACES OF AMMONIA
- Scientists from Germany’s Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, for the first time detected the traces of ammonia.
- Detected the traces of Ammonia at the Upper Troposphere and in the lowest atmospheric layer of the earth.
- Ammonia (NH3) was released into the atmosphere as a agricultural emission from Live Stock farming
INDIA’S LARGEST CHEESE PLANT
- Prime Minister inaugurated the India’s largest Cheese Plant, named Banaskantha Co-Operative Milk Producers Union (Banas Dairy) in Gujarat.
INDIA’S FIRST AND BIGGEST CROP INSURANCE CLAIM
- Madhya Pradesh Government organized India’s First and Biggest Crop Insurance Claim Settlement distribution programme Under Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme in Ujjain District.
- Insurance Claims worth Rs. 4416 Crore were distributed to 20.4 lakh farmers of the state.
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- Actor Samuel Jackson will receive the prestigious Life Time Achievement Award at the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF)
- The State Government of Maharashtra becomes India’s First state to have its own Mobile Wallet
- The wallet named, “MAHA WALLET”, allows users to transfer funds to and from other mobile wallet
- It is expected to launch within 15 days
CII NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD 2016
- CII (Confederation of Indian Industries) National Quality Award was given to BEML Limited (Bharat Earth Movers Limited)
- TNPSC CURRENT AFFAIRS DECEMBER 7TH in tamil