TNPSC Mini Current Affairs October 2016 in Tamil – 1
Read Next : TNPSC Mini Current Affairs October 2016 in Tamil – 2
Read Next : TNPSC Mini Current Affairs October 2016 in Tamil – 3
- Railways to introduce glass top train by December.
- President inaugurates Berhampore Military Station at Berhampore, West Bengal
- All Archeological Sites of India declared, “Polythene Free Zones”.
- Rni Ki Vav of Gujarat, has been declared as cleanest iconic places in India by ASI 25 Top Adarsh Monuments Report
- Chief Guest of 2017 Republic Day = Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Tamil Nadu tops in Performance incentive for promoting under AMRUT scheme.
- Haryana Government decided to observe 2017 as “GARIB KALYAN VARSH”.
- Uttarkhand High Court ordered a complete ban on sale of Whitener in the state.
- Union Government granted a license to British petroleum to set up 3500 petrol pumps across India.
- Irom Sharmila, starts a new political party named as, “Peoples Resurgence and Justice Alliance”
- Russia’s Rosneft Oil Company acquires India’s Essar Oil for 13 billion US Dollars
- 56 hour gun battle ends, after 2 militants killed in pampore, J&K
- Union Government announced that the border between India and Pakistan will be completely sealed by 2018.
- Delhi Indra Gandhi International Airport’s terminal 3 got Platinum rating from Indian green Building Council
- Indian Mountaineer Arjun Vajpai scales World’s 6th highest mountain Cho Oyu.
- China blocks tributary of Brahmaputra in Tibet.
- Black Money worth Rs. 65250 Crore declared under Income Disclosure Scheme, 2016.
- Union Government announced that automobile manufacturers should provide emission details for every vehicle.
- Union Government to us post offices to distribute Pulses.
- Election Commission partners with Facebook to encourage voter registration.
- Okha – Kanalus and Porbandar – Wansjaliya sections of Gujarat becomes Green Train Corridors.
- According to the Botanical Survey of India, Tamil Nadu accounts the maximum number of flowering plants in India.
- 22 MPS from smaller parties, independents in Rajya Sabha recognized as a Consolidated Bloc.
- SBI declares Silchar as its 5th zone in North East.